How to add domain for sending emails?
You can add your own domains for sending emails through Vauchar. You will be able to send the messages only after adding your own domain under your account.
To add domain under your account, please follow these steps
- Go to the Customers tab from your dashboard
- Click the Settings button available under the Filters section
- Enter the new Domain name under the Allowed Domains section (You can add multiple domains under your account.)
- Set the DNS records for your domain to verify the ownership of your domain as shown
Once you have added your domain to Vauchar you need to add DNS records to verify your domain. Open your DNS provider and add the values found in your control panel. Common providers include:
After the verification of domain, the state will be shown as Active.
- It is mandatory to add all the TXT and CNAME records to the tracking and messages to work properly.
- Once you’ve added the records and they’ve propagated, your domain will be verified. It can take 24-48 hours for DNS changes to propagate.
- You need to add each subdomain if you want to send the message using sub domains.